To customize your notifications for a specific document or folder:
- From any document or folder, select the gear icon in the top right corner of the document or the gear icon on the front of a folder.
- Select Notification Settings
- Select from one of three options:
- Notify Me: The default setting sends a push notification and email when you are invited to a new document, someone sends you a message, or a collaborator first opens a shared document
- Inbox only: Shows the document in the inbox when a change is made or a message is sent, but does not send push notifications or emails.
- Hidden: Hides the document from your inbox and disables push notifications and emails.
To learn more about how to update your overall email preferences on Quip, head over here.