Spreadsheets have a "table mode" which basically reduces the UI of the spreadsheet so you can't see the row headers, etc. Table mode makes a spreadsheet integrate more cleanly in to your document, but spreadsheets in "table mode" have all of the same functionality as spreadsheets in Quip including formulas and functions, etc.
- Are you going to support Pivot Tables? Charts and graphs? What about feature X that I really like?
- How do I sort?
- What is the difference between tables and spreadsheets in Quip?
- How do I edit a spreadsheet in full-screen mode?
- Are there formulas and functions?
- Can I reference cells from a spreadsheet in the document?
- How do I rename a spreadsheet?
- Can I reference a value in one spreadsheet in another spreadsheet?
- Can I embed multiple spreadsheets in the same document?
- Can I import or export a spreadsheet?
- See more