To insert a link into your document as text, highlight the text you want to linkify and a menu will pop up on both mobile and web that allows you to insert a link:
- Why can't I change the font color?
- How can I see earlier versions of a document?
- Does Quip have anchor links?
- File Attachments in Documents
- How do I change the title of a document?
- How do I hide the message thread?
- How do I highlight a specific word or sentence?
- How do I type a backtick in Quip?
- Can I Use Markdown in Quip?
- Can I add a comment about a specific section?
- See more