To undo on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad), slide the bar above the keyboard to the right. Slide the bar to the left to redo. Alternately, you can shake the device to bring up a message asking whether you would like to undo or redo.
- Why can't I change the font color?
- How can I see earlier versions of a document?
- Does Quip have anchor links?
- File Attachments in Documents
- How do I change the title of a document?
- How do I hide the message thread?
- How do I highlight a specific word or sentence?
- How do I type a backtick in Quip?
- Can I Use Markdown in Quip?
- Can I add a comment about a specific section?
- See more