Slash commands are used as a shortcut syntax to perform actions. It’s simple! All you need to do is type in “/” and then type in or scroll to find the command you would like to use. You can also access the commands by clicking the Reactions button and then the “@” tab.
Here are a few of our favorite Slash Commands:
- /like - Like the last message in the chat thread
- /invite - Type a contact's name after to invite to your chat
- /help - Brings up help dialog and link to support page
- /sayas - generates a meme using @mentions
To generate a Sayas within a chat:
- Type /sayas in the message box below the chat
- Use the @mention of the person’s profile picture you’d like to use.
- Last, type in the text you want to be overlaid on the photo, then Send.