Yes! You are able to attach, upload, and store any file type, including PDFs, to the chat pane of a document, spreadsheet, or standalone chat (given that the file is less than 25MB).
- All about notifications
- All about search
- Language in Quip
- How do I import documents into Quip?
- How do I add a comment to a document?
- How do I restore a document after it's deleted?
- What other products an services does Quip integrate with?
- Can I view my files and folders as a list or folder tree?
- Can I filter the inbox in Quip?
- Can I attach, upload, or store files in Quip?
- See more