We'd hate to hear that you were having trouble accessing your account! To help you troubleshoot, if you were to hit an issue authenticating into Quip, we've listed a few tips below:
First Question: How are you Authenticating into Quip?
1. Single Sign On (currently a Quip Enterprise Feature).
2. Unique Quip Password.
3. Google Auth.
4. Sign in with Slack.
5. Sign in with Salesforce.
Troubleshooting for each Answer
1. SSO Troubleshooting: reach out to your Quip site admin to verify you have been assigned the Quip application in your SSO (identify provider) profile.
2. Quip Password Troubleshooting: you can reset your password here: https://quip.com/account/reset-password
3. Google Auth Troubleshooting: reach out to our Google admin to verify your Google app profile is established correctly.
4. Sign on with Slack: your Slack credentials will enable you to log into your Quip account seamlessly.
5. Sign in through Salesforce: your Salesforce credentials will enable you to log into your Quip account seamlessly. If you hit any error messages in this process, submit a request directly to the Quip support team, including the specific error message.
If you need any further assistance, submit a request with our support team via the drop down menu in the top right.