Get started with Quip
In this video, we will discuss: The power of the @ mention, Reminders & Tasks, Real time collaboration & conversation, Folders & Sharing, Live Apps and Quip Slides.
Lesson Time: 20 minutes
Video length: 10 minutes
- Try something simple in Quip:
- Create a new document for one of the following:
- Meeting notes for your next team meeting
- Team Out-of-Office Calendar
- Test out the @ key on your new template!
Looking for more?
- Take a look at the 7 things to do in Quip on your first day
- Check out 15 pro tips to master Quip
- Learn more about the almighty @ key!
- Upload a profile picture to your account!
Ready for the next lesson? Click here.
What's included in this training?
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Quip ⬅
Lesson 2: Why you don't need email to get your work done
Lesson 3: Create project plans in Quip
Lesson 4: How I start my day in Quip
Lesson 5: Work smarter with folders & sharing
Lesson 6: Quick tips: organizing your private folder
Lesson 7: How to solicit feedback without a meeting in Quip
Lesson 8: How to deploy your teams on Quip
Lesson 9: Access Quip on mobile