Do you feel like you're missing important updates in a document? Would you like to ensure you're staying on top of any and all activity in a document near and dear to you? Or maybe you're getting too many notifications from a very active document? By changing your notification preferences for a particular document, you can customize the way you're notified on a per document basis.
Please follow the below steps!
- Open the “Document” Menu
- Hover your cursor over “Advanced”
- Click “Notification Settings...”
- Choose your notification type
- You have a choice between
- Notify for all new activity
- This means that you will receive notifications for any and all activity that takes place in a document
- Notify for activity about you
- You will receive notifications for any @mentions, shares or comments
- Don't show notifications
- Fairly self explanatory - you will no longer receive any notifications for this document
- The above notification preferences can also be applied to mobile notifications!
- Don't show in Updates tab
- You will no longer see updates made in this document in your comprehensive updates tab
- Don't notify me for broadcasts
- You will not receive notifications for broadcasted messages that have @everyone included in them