This article is part 3 of a 3 part series:
Now that we have a strategy, let’s get to the how. This walks through how to set up a group folder and how to manage the members.
Creating a New Group Folder:
- Navigate to the “Admin Console“ by clicking on your picture in the bottom left> “Manage Site and Apps”> “Admin Console”
- From the “Admin Console” go to the “Group Folders” then to “New Group Folder”
- Here you create a “Group Folder Name” and add members by email, up to 50 at a time.
- Once you have created the group it will show up on the “Group Folders” tab.
- From here you can click into the “Group Folder Name” to view, add, or remove members.
- You can also “provision members” which means you can add members to the group before they have even signed up for their Quip Account.
Want to keep learning about Quip setup? Check out Setting Up Your Quip Site!