The Associated Documents section of Quip within Salesforce equips Quip for Customer 360 users with the ability to not only access critical Quip documents but also to create them for the first time. For so many users, creating Quip documents in relation to specific Salesforce records helps to save time and ensure they’re always creating content in context of CRM data.
Let’s see just how easy it is to create a Quip document or spreadsheet from within Salesforce!
1. First you'll start by navigating to the Associated Documents section.
2. Then click the drop-down caret.
3. Upon clicking the caret, the following list of options will appear. You have the choice of creating a new document or spreadsheet without leaving Salesforce.
4. The following window will populate, where you have the opportunity to title your new document. Then click Create create!
5. Upon clicking Create you will be taken to a new tab where you can start filling out your new document. It's that easy!
Have more Quip for Customer 360 questions? Check out these resources!