Hi. How can we help you?
New to Quip? Getting your team up and running? Learn how to get started fast for both beginners and experts.
Hey Jedi. Learn how to set your team up for success so they can kick-butt and you can take all the credit.
- Set Quip up for your team
- Invite your teammates to Quip
- The Quip Document component for Salesforce: A guide for admins (Spring ’19 Release)
- Your complete guide to being a Quip admin
- Folders in Quip
- Install and manage Live Apps for your team
Quip EDU is your hub for learning content. If you're looking to get up to speed on Quip quickly and on your own time, you've found just the spot!
- Quip Foundations - Start here!
- Lesson 1: Get started with Quip
- Lesson 2: Why you don't need email to get your work done
- Lesson 3: Create project plans in Quip
- Lesson 4: How to start your day in Quip
- Lesson 5: Work smarter with folders & sharing
Find answers to your questions and learn tips and tricks about Quip.
Find answers to your questions about how to do X, Y, and Z in Quip.
- Comments and conversations
- All about slides
- All about search
- Using your task drawer
- How do I change my name, profile photo, or add an email to my account in Quip?
- All about notifications
Find answers to your questions about account and team management.
- Your billing questions, answered
- How do I invite team members to Quip Business?
- How do I remove someone from my team or company?
- Does Quip offer single sign-on?
- Does Quip have an API?
- Can I prevent sharing outside of my organization?
Want to see Quip in action? Sit back, relax, and watch our helpful videos to learn all about Quip.
Spreadsheets for Teams
Quip Chat Rooms
Quip Customer Video with Instacart
Partners & Developers
Build your own Live Apps to expand the ways your team collaborates in Quip, and make them available for other teams through the Salesforce AppExchange.