Glad you're here!
- Quip for Customer 360 Admin Path
- Quip for Admins: 101 Learning Path
- Register for a virtual or on-demand training!
- Getting Started with the Quip Basics Path
- Quip for Customer 360: 101 Learning Path
- Supported Field types for Salesforce Record Live App
- Learn more about Quip for Customer 360!
- Granular Permissions with Synced Salesforce Sharing
- What is Salesforce Record Linking?
- How to Log A Call in Salesforce Without Leaving Quip
- How to set up the Live Deal Feed!
- How do I integrate Quip and Salesforce?
- Quip for Sales best practices
- Bulk Organization
- Getting up to speed on Mobile
- 15 pro tips to master Quip
- Why Quip?
- The almighty @ key
- Stay Organized with Favorites & Collections
- The “Apps & Templates” tab
- How to customize my notifications for a specific document
- How to use Emojis, GIFs & Stickers in messages
- Send Videos in a Quip Chat
- What are Granular Permissions?
- Convert your PowerPoint Presentations to Quip Slides!
- When should I use Move to Another Folder vs. Add to Other Folders?
Quip EDU is your hub for learning content. If you're looking to get up to speed on Quip quickly and on your own time, you've found just the spot! Take a look at our engaging Foundations of Quip course, now available!
Quip for Customer 360
Are you using Quip for Sales or Service? Check out our learning path, guides, and FAQs for accessing and using Quip in your Salesforce Lightning instance.
Quip for Sales Best Practices
This article series explains the best practices that Quip for Sales customers are using to help work more efficiently.