To apply an attachment file or image onto a message using the Web Browser or Desktop App, all you would need to do is:
- Click on the Attach File button on the message composer below that chat
- When the file browser appears on your screen, choose your desired file attachment you would like to send
- Once you’ve chosen the file, the attachment will appear on the message and click Send
Sending an image attachment on your Mobile Device is a bit different from sending them through your desktop apps. To send your image attachments through your device you can:
- Click on the Image icon below the message composer on your chat
- You can either capture an image with your camera or select from your photos to use the most recent photo.
- When your file has been uploaded, you can type a message into the chat box or simply hit Send. Now your file should be attached to the thread.
- Once your file is uploaded, you can type a message into the chat box or simply hit enter. Your file should now be attached to the thread.