Why you don't need email to get your work done
In this short video, you'll learn how you can use Quip to move faster and work together in one place.
Lesson Time: 15 minutes
Video length: 1:10 minutes
- (5 minutes) Go take a look at your inbox.
- Find a recent email chain that is longer than three emails back and forth where the conversation could be happening in Quip (ex. meeting notes, project plan update, weekly updates, etc)
- Create a Quip doc briefly summarizing the email conversation
- Share the document with your colleague(s)
- Comment your response directly on the document
Looking for more?
- Take a look at Quick tips for working in Quip
- Check out this blog post about using the project tracker to save you from “email hell”
Ready for the next lesson? Click here.
What's included in this training?
Lesson 1: Get started with Quip
Lesson 2: Why you don't need email to get your work done ⬅
Lesson 3: Create project plans in Quip
Lesson 4: How I start my day in Quip
Lesson 5: Work smarter with folders & sharing
Lesson 6: Quick tips: organizing your private folder
Lesson 7: How to solicit feedback without a meeting in Quip
Lesson 8: How to deploy your teams on Quip
Lesson 9: Access Quip on mobile