Create project plans in Quip.
In this short video, you'll learn how you can use Quip to create your next project plan and share it with your team.
Lesson Time: 25 minutes
Video length: 8 minutes
- Create a new document for your Project Plan
- Start with simple formatting
- Add columns: Drag the blue icon at the end of any line of text or at the top of any picture. Adjust the blue column lines that appear to change the width of the column.
- Add a table by using “@” + “table”
- Add a project tracker by using “@” + “projecttracker”
Looking for more?
- Check out this article about using Live Apps
- Learn how to reference cells from a spreadsheet to take your docs to the next level
- Get comfortable with anchor links by checking out this article
Ready for the next lesson? Click here.
What's included in this training?
Lesson 1: Get started with Quip
Lesson 2: Why you don't need email to get your work done
Lesson 3: Create project plans in Quip ⬅
Lesson 4: How I start my day in Quip
Lesson 5: Work smarter with folders & sharing
Lesson 6: Quick tips: organizing your private folder
Lesson 7: How to solicit feedback without a meeting in Quip
Lesson 8: How to deploy your teams on Quip
Lesson 9: Access Quip on mobile