Now it's time for the fun part, getting your team on Quip! 🎉 Follow these guides for best practices on welcoming and training your team.
Welcome your team
Give your team the best first impression of Quip, follow these guides on strategies to invite your team and get them excited about Quip!
- Learn to use the admin console to add and manage your Quip members
- Best practices for launching your team on Quip
Train your team
Training your team is key. Quip is fun and easy, but the first time you do anything it can be a little tricky.
Just like learning to a ride bike (okay sure Quip is easier but you get the idea 😉)
The good news is Quip has all the training resources you need. We highly recommend taking the Quip 101 Webinar as a team and then using the rest of the resources to continue your learning.
- Quip 101 Webinar- Register here!
- Quip for Salesforce 101 Webinar- Register here! This is a must if your team is using Quip & Salesforce.
- Quip EDU: Quip Foundations- On-demand video tutorials to get your team up and running on Quip
- Quip Guides- The Quip instruction manual, for your team's ongoing learning
- Quip Support- Our support team is here to help! Your team can reach out to get their questions answered by a Quip expert.
🚀 Launch complete, congratulations!
For continued learning and FAQs check out the Admin Knowledge Base