This guide will help you to quickly and easily set up the Quip Notification Lightning Component within the Utility Bar in your Salesforce Org!
From anywhere in Salesforce:
- Click the grey gear symbol in the top right-hand corner
- Click Setup
- Search App Manager from the search bar within the Setup Homepage
- Select App Manager
- From within Lightning Experience App Manager locate the line with App Name, Sales
- There will most likely be two - we are looking for App Type, LightningSales because this functionality is supported with the SFDC Lightning Experience
- Click the dropdown on the far right-hand side
- Click Edit
- Navigate to Utility Items and Click it
- From within Utility Items click, Add Utility Item
- Search Quip Notifications
- Click Save
- Leave all values to their provided default
Now you can receive and manage your Quip notifications from within Salesforce!